What is 1P-LSD Micro?
LSD (Lysergic acid diethylamide) is a synthetic chemical, made from a substance found in ergot, which is a fungus that infects rye (grain).
LSD belongs to a group of drugs known a psychedelics. When small doses are taken, it can produce mild changes in perception, mood and thought. When larger doses are taken, it may produce visual hallucinations and distortions of space and time.
Sometimes, what is sold as LSD can actually be other chemicals such as NBOMe or the 2C family of drugs (part of the new psychoactive substances). These can be quite dangerous, as their quality is inconsistent, plus the potential to take too much of these other substances can be fatal and a number of deaths have been reported due to people taking them.
What it looks like
In its pure state, LSD is a white odourless crystalline substance. However, LSD is so potent that an effective dose of pure drug is so small it is virtually invisible. As a result it is usually diluted with other materials. The most common form of LSD, is drops of LSD solution dried onto gelatin sheets, pieces of blotting paper or sugar cubes, which release the drug when they are swallowed. LSD is also sometimes sold as a liquid, in a tablet or in capsules. It is similar to other products like: 1cp lsd, 1b lsd, ald 52
Acid, trips, tabs, microdots, dots, Lucy
How is it used?
1P-LSD Micro is usually swallowed, or dissolved under the tongue, but it can also be sniffed, injected or smoked.
Effects of 1P-LSD Micro
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. It’s important to be careful when taking any type of drug.
1P-LSD can affect everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight and health
- whether the person is used to taking it
- whether other drugs are taken around the same time
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch).