What is 1CP-LSD
1CP-LSD is a drug which falls in the class known as psychedelics (also hallucinogens) just like ald52. Drugs of this class are made of psychoactive substances that produce changes in perception, mood and cognitive processes.
Psychedelics affect all the senses, altering a person’s thinking, sense of time and emotions. Interestingly, they can also cause a person to hallucinate—seeing or hearing things that do not exist or are distorted.
There are many different kinds of psychedelics. Some occur naturally, in trees, vines, seeds, fungi and leaves. Others are made in laboratories.
What are the effects of 1CP-LSD
There is no safe level of drug use. Use of any drug always carries some risk. Curiously, its important to be careful when taking any drug. 1CP-LSD affects everyone differently, based on:
- size, weight and health
- long exposure to drugg
- prompt timing
- the amount taken
- the strength of the drug (varies from batch to batch).
The effects of psychedelics can last several hours and vary considerably, depending on the specific type of psychedelic. The different experiences may include:
- feelings of euphoria
- sense of relaxation and wellbeing
- seeing and hearing things that aren’t there
- confusion and trouble concentrating
- blurred vision
- fast or irregular heart beat
- breathing quickly
- sweating and chills
Crystalline 1CP-LSD when mixed with other inactive ingredients of liquids permits the production of other digestible forms. It is odorless, colorless and has a slightly bitter taste.
Example of forms found in the streets include:
- blotter paper ( soaked onto sheets of absorbent paper with colorful designs; cut into small, individual dosage units) – the most common form
- thin squares of gelatin (commonly referred to as window panes)
- tablet form (usually small tablets known as Microdots) or capsules
- liquid on sugar cubes
- pure liquid form (may be extremely potent)