Buy 4fpd Cannabinoids Online
4F-Pentedrone (4fpd) is classified as a novel stimulant and substituted cathinone. Also, novel stimulants have been reported to cause stimulant-like effects, similar to amphetamines, HEP. Novel stimulants have also caused adverse events, including deaths, as described in the literature. Structurally, similar compounds include pentedrone, hexedrone, and N-ethyl hexedrone. Above all, pentedrone is a Schedule I substance in the USA 4FPD is not explicitly scheduled.
Health effects of various market-available synthetic cathinones can differ. Peripheral nervous system effects of cathinone derivative abusers include dilated pupils, elevated blood pressure or hyperthermia. Moreover, the psychoactive effects of these compounds include states of increased excitement, elevated assertiveness, euphoria, better concentration, anxiety, restlessness or hallucinations.
Therefore, withdrawal symptoms include sleeplessness, irritability, concentration problems, depression and various psychoses. Similarly, long-term abuse of cathinone derivatives may be destructive for both nervous as well as blood vascular systems and may result in irreversible mental disorders. To clarify, literature reports and subjective accounts of cathinone derivative abusers have cited the occurrence of panic attacks. convulsions, hallucinations, aggressive behaviour, chest pain, hypothermia and many other symptoms, which are sometimes life-threatening.
In conclusion, Drug Interaction Studies of 4fpd have revealed the following
- Warfarin: THC and CBD increase warfarin levels(Yamaori et al 2012).
- Alcohol: Alcohol may increase THC levels (Hartman 2015).
- Theophylline: Smoked cannabis can decrease theophylline levels (Stout and Cimino 2014).
- Indinavir or nelfinavir: Smoked cannabis had no effect
- Docetaxel or irinotecan: Cannabis infusion (tea) had no effect
- CNS depressants: Cannabis has additive CNS depressant effects with alcohol, barbiturates and benzodiazepines.
Other drugs related to 4f pentedrone